NEW Medium Professional Spray Tanning Solution
Introducing our New & Improved Luxury Formulas, where Tanning meets Skincare. Infused with a supercharged DHA and organically derived Tan Enhancers, guaranteeing you the same, signature Bella Glow. Our Professional Spray Tanning Solution guarantees to leave skin feeling hydrated with a glowing, bronzed tan. Our formula is packed with even more natural, skin loving ingredients:
- Mango, Goji Berry and Pomegranate Extract: containing Vitamins A, B, and C to condition and protect skin
- Hyaluronic Acid: hydrates, plumps and protects skin
- Ginkgo biloba extract: stimulates collagen production and skin regeneration
- Witch Hazel extract: soothes skin and contains flavonoids which hold antioxidant properties
- Seabuckthorn Extract: moisturising and rejuvenating properties, with Provitamin A, Vitamin E and Linolenic acid to improve skin’s appearance
To hydrate, plump, protect and even skin tone. Suitable for all skin types, Bellamianta’s range of products are all vegan, cruelty free, PETA approved and alcohol free.
Formula Liquid ShadeMedium
Size 1000ml Perfect ForThose who want a natural, bronzed glow
Key FeaturesStreak free finishInstant colour
Even wear off
- For Professional use only
- For deepest colour results, allow 6 hours before showering with warm water and patting dry
- Aqua (Water), Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Saccharide Isomerate, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Lycium Chinense (Goji Berry) Fruit Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil Expressed, Sodium Metabisulfite, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, CI 19140 (FD&C Yellow 5), CI 42090 (FD&C Blue 1), CI 16035 (FD&C Red 40), CI 14700 (FD&C Red 4).