Medium Tanning Mousse by Maura Higgins
$34.10 excl VAT
Introducing our New & Improved Luxury Formulas in partnership with Maura Higgins, where Tanning meets Skincare. Infused with a supercharged DHA and organically derived Tan Enhancers, guaranteeing you the same, signature Bella Glow.
This formulation is packed with even more natural, skin loving ingredients:
- Grapefruit, Blueberry, and Pineapple and Melon extract: containing Vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B6 to improve skin condition
- Cucumber Fruit Extract: packed with Vitamin C, Carotene, and Amino Acids to soften and increase elasticity of skin
- Hyaluronic Acid: hydrates, plumps and protects skin
To hydrate, plump, protect and even skin tone. Suitable for all skin types, Bellamianta’s range of products are all vegan, cruelty free, PETA approved and alcohol free.
Formula Mousse Shade Medium Size 175ml Perfect ForA subtle golden glow
Key FeaturesDries in 60 secondsGolden olive tone
Ready to wear colour
Easy to use
Even wear off
- Wax or shave 24 hours before tanning.
- Ensure your skin is clean, exfoliated and free from any moisturising products, deodorant, makeup or perfume.
- Using your Bellamianta Luxury Tanning Mitt, apply the mousse in circular motions, starting from the ankles upwards.
- Apply the mousse very sparingly to drier areas of your skin in particular; knees, ankles, elbows, hands and feet.
- To achieve maximum results leave the product on your skin for at least 6 hours to fully develop.
- Shower with warm water and gently pat skin dry.
- Aqua (Water), Dihydroxyacetone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sodium Metabisulfite, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, CI 19140 (FD&C Yellow 5), CI 42090 (FD&C Blue 1), CI 16035 (FD&C Red 40).